52 fridays 41 | 52 wind

we are 41 weeks in now.  crazy how this year is flying by.  this week's theme is wind/breeze.  the truth is...i haven't picked up my camera much as of late.  so i'm pulling again...

i'm currently working on a senior welcome packet and this is my prelim cover page.   i love the wind in her beautiful hair.  seriously...her hair is amazing...and all hers (ha!)...just gorgeous.  more to come of this beauty!


now hop over to dana cubbage | lifestyle pet photographer and see what the wind has swept in her way!

happy friday!

11 comments:

Jessi said...

OH my goodness! She is gorgeous! Love the wind blown look!

Kelly said...

Stunning girl - and her hair! Love her hair.Your senior packet will be fabulous!

dw said...

WOWZER Hope! She is pretty and really love your pic! You are awesome.

Emily Horton said...

WOW! That's a gorgeous photo of a gorgeous girl! And her hair really is amazing!! :)

Carolyn said...

She's beautiful! Love the cover, GORGEOUS!

Jazmyn said...

Wow it looks amazing! I wish I had the ambition to jump full on into photography! It's nerve wracking to think about though lol.

Petit Monstree♥

krista keller photography | Danville CA said...

Swear to goodness, how come I wasn't that hot when I was a senior....life is so unfair! :) She is beautiful and that hair is gorgeous! You will do super well in the senior market. I think that's your "thing".

Laurie said...

This is an amazing Senior portrait cover Hope!!!!!!! I love your magazine cover.. and the wind in her hair! I'm so glad your promoting your talent with this ad campaign.. yeah!!!

Lisa Turner said...

WOW gorgeous shot and I love your marketing piece! Great idea. I'm starting to do seniors too.

Kate said...

She is so beautiful Hope! Awesome shot.

Jayme F. said...

Absolutely stunning, and perfect for the theme!

Post a Comment

Followers