52 fridays 43 | 52 shadows

tgif!!
it seems unreal that it's been 43 weeks.  downright unreal.
this week's theme is shadows.  for this theme i took a pic of my own shadow and as i was looking at it in my editing software my daugther walked by and said it was AWFUL.  she did quickly guess the theme though...alas...i'm not posting it....

but i pulled a shot from this summer of nia.  i'm intrigued by the balance of light and shadows. it's not textbook perfect...but again...i'm intrigued by it.


i'm excited to be linking to sweet and beautiful laurie today.  love her blog!  Check her out at here!

8 comments:

krista keller photography | Danville CA said...

Love your BW conversion here! The light is so soft and subtle - makes for a beautiful effect! I also like the reflection in NIa's glasses in the left picture. Very cool!

emily said...

These are so lovely. I'm laughing out loud here about the comment from your daughter-- mine will do the same as she wanders by while I'm working. Nothing like that honest feedback! :D

melissa deakin said...

oh hope, these are gorgeous.
i love your conversions.
she is so stinkin' cute!

Valeria said...

OMG they are growing up so quick. Love the glasses

Laurie said...

LOL.. I too tried capturing my shadow only to get a shadowy pyramid with a head and arms on top!
Love your baby girl.. and those glasses.. oh . my . gosh!!! So darn cute on her! Also love the hues of darks and lights.. the window light is perfect!
HUgs my friend!!

jules said...

ha! she's awesome! love those glasses and the look she's giving you! xoxo

Jessi said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! She is so gorgeous!

Jayme F. said...

I love seeing pictures of your girls. This is just so soft and beautiful!

Post a Comment

Followers