project 26 | challenge 5 | 13 | favorite song or album cover


loved this shot  from a recent session.  it feels reflective yet flirty and this song came to mind.

full lyrics
actual cover:

what  a fun theme.  head over to see what jayme franklin | san mateo-belmont ca child photographer  came up with this week and then continue through the circle to see other favorite songs or album covers.

6 comments:

Suzanne Carey said...

Hello gorgeous! I love how you used the font on the image, which looks very similar to the album cover. What a perfect image for this week's theme!

Ginger said...

Perfection hope!! Stunning!

Valeria said...

Genius.Wow !

Misty Setzler said...

Oh gorgeous! love how you covered the image with the text like the album very stunning.

cece's mom said...

Love this picture. I'm going to have to listen to the song now!

Gail said...

Well Miss Hope.. this is simply gorgeous. I love your image to go with the whole design. very very cool!

Post a Comment

Followers