project 26 | me and mine 8 | 13
it is those real and genuine moments that i wish to never forget...
my friend christine blaylock captures just that all.the.time. head over to check her out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
10 comments:
Love this!!
LOVE it! Totally an awesome Mommy moment!
Swoon! I love that one of your little ones is holding the phone! Too cute!
Lovely image. What a great way to create memories. I will need to force myself to do that :)
LOVE.
oh Hope--this is so fabulous!
that sweet smooch captured is priceless.
you are such a beautiful mama with such gorgeous girls!
Hope
This photo is exactly why we do this every month! I whole heartly love this image. I love that your hair is in a pony tail and that you are wearing glasses. That one of your girls is holding her hand right in the middle of your chest. And I love that your other twin is holding an iphone. Could this be more modern motherhood. Love everything about it!!!!!
Love this, it's very real and simple and just lovely!
So real and beautiful!
aww, this is so sweet..
I adore everything about this...you and your cuties!! love love love. so sweet!!
Post a Comment