project 26 | challenge 8 | 13 | through the window


shot this with this week's theme in mind.

here are a few more of my faves from this maternity session.



now head over to see what christine blaylock shot for this week's fun theme. 

7 comments:

Allison Jacobs said...

What a gorgeous mama to be Hope! These are sure to be cherished by the family.

Jayme F said...

Stunning as always my friend!

cece's mom said...

these are just gorgeous. beautiful couple.

Gail said...

WOWSERS... if I ever looked that good when pregnant I think I would have had a whole tribe of kids. Stunning imagery, stunning mama... and beautiful beautiful everything.

Christine said...

these are stunning! one hot mama there and you captured her perfectly Hope!

krista keller said...

ok- if I ever looked that good pregnant I would be like Mrs. Duggar and have 30 kids. You are amazing Hope! These are incredible!

Misty setzler said...

Oh wow hot mama! Hope these are stunning maternity photos!

Post a Comment

Followers