me and mine three of twelve - 2013

head over to see my friend Jayme Franklin | San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer and hers this month!

5 comments:

tamsen said...

loverly, just loverly. love the love from your girls!

mistysetzler said...

oh those sweet girls, i have to say you've been on fire. Your work is stunning and I love seeing every new post!

Gail said...

Oh my wordy, I love the OOF....and the sweet mama sugar the girls are giving you. I just realized something - through this project we get to see these kids grow up. The girls are getting to be big girls!

jayme F said...

I love love love seeing you with your girls. you are all so beautiful! i miss chatting my friend..

jules said...

oh my goodness ... love both of these to pieces. you and your girlies are too sweet!

Post a Comment

Followers