last month I did a trade session with larissa turner. yeah, it rained like crazy and was a billion degrees outside. but I have updated family pics and for that i'm grateful.
and an update on an old favorite...
now head over to see gail and her lovely fun family here!
wait... are you the one with the straight hair? cause honestly, you look like one of the kids! i think i figured it out only in the second image! wow, you're beautiful! what fun images!
4 comments:
wait... are you the one with the straight hair? cause honestly, you look like one of the kids! i think i figured it out only in the second image! wow, you're beautiful! what fun images!
I love the update of your fav family photo! Love that shot! gorgeous family!
awww, ya'll are crazy cute! Love love love.
Lovely family.
Post a Comment