52 fridays 22 | 52 simplicity

simplicity is a sunday afternoon watching them play from a different perspective.


wondering what simplicity is to kristen | kms photography | lake mendocino child photographer.  hop over! 

9 comments:

Krista Keller said...

Very pretty, hope! I sure wish my knees could bend that easily . I like the creamy feel to these pictures. They are really great!

Kristen said...

Sweet!! Great photos Hope!!!

Emily said...

beautiful tones in these! i love the adorable little feet, too!!!! :)

Kelly B. said...

These are adorable!! And I love your post-processing!!

Jayme Franklin said...

Your interpretation is absolutely perfect. Treasure these simple moments between siblings. Missed being part of the circle last week. Hope you are well.

Val Spring said...

Oh my oh my! I'm in love with these! My heart is happy!

Kelly said...

Beautiful images this week Hope. Some creamy neutral yumminess!

maureenwilson said...

so so sweet hope!! love them.

Amy Lucy said...

Love, love, love and more love!

Post a Comment

Followers