52 fridays 24 |52 growth

everynow and then i look at my girls and realize just how fast they are growing up.  i have to catch myself when i complain about the latest stage.  so often by the time i can resolve anything, they've moved on to a new stage.  they are all growing and developing faster than i can keep up. 

at the park tonight, i called nia's name and she held the gaze long enough for me to capture her here.  looking here, i see a big girl.  my baby has grown into a big girl.  once 4 lbs and now a fiesty toddler many times that size.

interested in seeing more on this week's growth theme?  first visit kristen | kms photography.

14 comments:

Krista Keller photography |Danville ca said...

All I can say is , "how big are you blowing that up?". That's crazy beautiful!,,,it's timeless. Once again I love your processing! You totally rock!

Thank God you found your phone! I have missed my friend!

dw said...

So natural and pretty! the BW conversion makes this timeless, Hope. Love!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful! I'm with Krista, how big are you gonna go?? I love, love this.

Emily said...

Um... this is GORGEOUS! And I'm going to throw my vote in with the others... this needs to be a huge canvas in your home. seriously.

Krystle said...

Oh my goodness gracious...lovin that look!!

Kate said...

Hope she is so beautiful, and I love it when my kids will look at me long enough to capture their little spirit. Love this...

Kensya said...

I absolutely love this! It could be on the cover of parents magazine or something :) OMG your editing is all that and then some ! LOL

Jen said...

She is such a big girl! Love the conversion!

Gail said...

I want. please send via UPS immediately! gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE image, gorgeous job Hope!
Stephanie Moore

Amy Lucy said...

First of all, ditto GAIL! Secondly, she is gorgeous. Thirdly, are your girls identical? Did I already ask you that?!

Kelly Baxter said...

This is gorgeous Hope! I am loving your work and your post-processing. Simply breathtaking!

Jessi said...

This is really beautiful! She is amazingly gorgeous!

Jayme Franklin said...

Hope this is amazing. I love it, and the post processing is perfect.

Post a Comment

Followers