our project ten | january edition

this month's ten was shot on january 8. my oldest daughter's birthday. we had a surprise party for her after a day and afternoon at home of the ordinary and lunch at her favorite spot. we surprised her with a limo ride scavenger hunt with her friends from school and cousins. she was extremely surprised and grateful...yikes! i have an 11 yr old... i never get good birthday pics...it's just too hard to host and shoot...
now head over to see breeze floyd | love resembles.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

You and your family are so beautiful, I can hardly stand it, Hope! Looks like such a happy day!

breeze said...

I have to echo Nancy! You and your family are just gorgeous! Loved sharing this day with you!

robyn said...

your girls are beautiful and so are you! what a fun, fun day!

Kirsty-Abu Dhabi said...

How gorgeous your family are Hope - what a wonderfully happy day

Jobrina Hofleit said...

Oh my goodness, I bet she was SO surprised!!!!! How fun Hope and can I just say it looks as if you got the day documented just perfectly! And are sure your a mother of three??? Such a beautiful picture of you and your daughter, which btw....looks as if your sisters!!!! ;-)

Carolyn said...

How fun! She's adorable! I love that last photo of you together.

Jen said...

What a super fun birthday! Looks like she had a great time! Love the mother daughter shot!

Bri said...

Um, you don't look old enough to have an 11 year old! It looks like she had so much fun!!!!

jen foster said...

wow! can you adopt me for my birthday this year!?? what lucky kiddos to have such a cool Mom like you- even the limo is cool! and I didn't know you had an older daughter, lovely last pic of them ;-)

Post a Comment

Followers