project 26 | me and mine 2 | 13

so grateful for this project...

every morning before i leave to work...my nala always...without fail, makes sure we exchange morning squeezes and smooches...

grateful to have captured this morning's squeeze on camera. 

love...love..love...my girl...crazy morning hair and all ;)

me and mine...



now head over to see gorgeous tamsen and hers...Tamsen Donker | Niagara Newborn Photograper.

20 comments:

cece's mom said...

You two are adorable. I love how she has her little arms wrapped around your neck:)

heidi said...

This is so sweet...Oh gosh...she looks extra squeezable!!! You will cherish this when she is a big girl. :)

Jayme F. said...

How do you always look so FLAWLESS! I am jealous. Love this photo and the squeezes!

Allison Jacobs said...

You two are both GORGEOUS!!! Love that squeeze & those smiles...what love. Not to mention your PP is amazing too!

Misty said...

Hope, you're killing me! She is too cute I don't know how you'd leave in the morning! And saying I look like a teenager your one to speak! I love that you captured her morning love, and your b&w is beautiful!!!

Gail said...

nothing more adorable exists in this universe. amen.

tamsen said...

this.is.stunning! <3 this!!!

Carey said...

She is just too very cute for words! You just feel a compulsion to reach through the screen and squeeze her right with you!

Laurie said...

This is precious Hope.. beautiful and so soft!

Carolyn said...

So sweet! :)

Kensya said...

This is beautiful Hope! gosh I love your b/w conversions!! Aww and your daughter is so precious!

Jen said...

So sweet-what an adorable shot! You need this one printed big!!

jules said...

get out! i'm coming to see you just for a squeeze like this from her! that is the cutest, happiest smile ever! LOVE

melissa deakin said...

oh my goodness, hope. i am so in love with this image. what a doll she is and that squeeze and smile are precious! she is gorgeous, just like her mama!

breeze said...

So so gorgeous!!

Beth Ross | Tyler TX Photographer said...

This is gorgeous, Hope. What a precious moment you captured. She is such a cutie. <3

Amaranth Collection said...

I love this, Hope!! SO beautiful!!

Krista Keller photography | Danville ca said...

My jaw actually dropped as this came up on the page, I love it- absolutely perfect!

Suzanne Carey said...

Ahhh! How cute!!!! You are both so gorgeous and how does your skin look at young and radiant as your daughters????

Valeria said...

Hey... I have missed you lately. I also have been the worst blogger ever, but I hope that now I am back :)
Nice to see your smile and your baby's smile.

Post a Comment

Followers