52 fridays 49 | 52 cold

our theme this week is cold...and it's so relevant because it's been so cold lately. i'm not a cold weather kinda girl. it's just not my thing. based on that, there was not voluntary shooting in the cold this week...but...big BUT...i did capture the cold aisle at my favorite store in the world...you guessed it...target. yeah...i know...lacking in creativity...but at least i shot for the assignment, right?
now go check out laurie's cold post here. happy friday

7 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my Hope...the closest Target is over two hours away. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I wish we could go to Target together, and then you could show me all your favorite stuff. :)

heidi said...

Oh this is too cool! What lens? What lens did you use?!! :) I want a wide angle so bad! Love it, Hope!

emily horton said...

OH. MY. GOSH. This is incredible.

Modern art.


It's so perfect for so many reasons -- comp, color, those fantastic reflections. THis is A-mazing.

emily horton said...

I have to say again--- this is amazing. I had to come back just now and look at it again.

Kensya said...

Love this and love Target! Every time I want to take the dslr in Target hubby's like heck no...he secretly hates my camera lol

Berta said...

I simply love this pic!

Laurie said...

It's been so crazy with the kids home from school. I remember last week when I saw this photo I thought how perfect.. and I love that you took it in the grocery store. But my time is always interrupted by the kiddies and I forgot to leave a message! love this.. and I am always SOOO cold in the grocery dept!

Post a Comment

Followers