miss broken arrow 2012
so excited to share these images of miss broken arrow, dani delso. she is such a lovely lady and absolutely photogenic with those gorgeous blue eyes. just like the shoot with miss broken arrow outstanding teen, i teamed with elizabeth hughes and tasheika cole. loved shooting miss dani - just stunning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
She is stunning, great job Hope! I love her black shirt too.
Gorgeous work as always, Hope! Love your b&w conversions, too.
These pictures are beautiful. She looks fabulous...so pretty!
Wow, you are rocking these pageant queens =) Beautiful!
These are fantastic! Great job!
oh my word!! i LOVE these!! beeeaaauuutiful!!
Gorgeous girl! I love the last black and white picture on there! Wow!
Gorgeous! She is just beautiful! Love these!
Beautiful!!!
Beautiful images!
Beautiful young woman, nice work!
these are beautiful!! what a gorgeous girl, what gorgeous photos!
gorgeous images! What a beautiful girl!
These are beautiful! I love the ones in her formal dress!
Gorgeous! Love the posing and the light :)
How stunning is she?! As are your images…love them all!
You did an awesome job with posing; gorgeous photos and subject!
Post a Comment