52 fridays 50 | 52 toys
yay!!! it's christmas week and this week's theme is appropriately "toys". we have wrapped lots of new toys around here...but as far right now, this is a favorite "toy" at the tolivers...my kids love anything "i" although they totally replace the "i" with "my"... "myPad" and "myPhone"...
hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with warmth, love, and lots of toys for the kiddos!
merry christmas!
now head over to see what laurie pulled off during this busy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hope! Miss you!
The hubs is hounding me about researching iPads because he wants to get us one. I want one, too, but I can't justify paying the $700+ for the one we want. So email me when you get a chance and tell me why we should get one. Because you are the iPad Queen!
Merry Christmas to you and yours. XOXO!
Love the light on these! Happy holidays!
How fun! I have to say I call it "mypad" as well. What ever did we do in the days when we didn't have these fun toys to distract our kids....I mean back in the old days....:)
Oh gosh, Hope. I really love this pics. Love how she stood out in the pic against that dark background. Love..love..love..
Post a Comment