so honored to have had an opportunity to shoot kelsie's senior session this year. kelsie's session was styled by elizabeth hughes of amaranth collection. shortly after our session she was crowned miss keystone 2012 under image consultation of liz who offers a full service for pageant contestants. congrats kelsie and good luck as miss oklahoma in june!
kelsie is a senior rep for hope toliver photographer. if you are a student at broken arrow high schoo, inquire with her about an exclusive discount!
finally, exciting opportunities to come of this fun shoot. stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
OH MY GOSH HOPE, I'm dying!!!! These are incredible, oh my heavens I am so proud of you, breathtaking!!!!!!!!! I couldn't even choose a favorite, ahhh!!!!!!!!!!
yowzers! so pretty Hope! the light and her perfect style- what an amazing combo- you rocked it as always my friend! ( and thanks now I need to get the white button down/shorty shorts combo) lol
Hope. These are breathtaking!!! Amazing!! Gorgeous!! You rock with seniors. Really. Wow!!!!
Oh my…these are STUNNING! Love them all, especially the parking garage image. Gorgeous!
Beautiful. Love all the locations. Fabulous job Hope =)
gorgeous!!! well done!
These are gorgeous! Your subject, lighting post processing, location.... everything! Excellent work!
Wow!! Amazing photos of a gorgeous girl! Everything is simply beautiful.
beautiful senior and beautiful photography! I love the one where she's peeking though the trees.
WOW a beautiful girl and stunning images. Just lovely.
What a personality - coy, sassy, mischievous - these are the things that come to mind - all wrapped up in a stunning package. She looks much older & wiser than her years and personally my favorite is #2 - the angle, the peeking into and at you...just brilliant!
Oh gorgy! Love them. There's no way she's in high school though - she looks like a gorgeous sophisticated 20-something. Stunning!
Wow!Gorgeous girl & beautiful session. Love the creaminess in your tones.
Post a Comment