miss riley | tulsa, ok senior photographer

last weekend i teamed with elizabeth hughes | amaranth collection for another fashion shoot. it was super fun working with liz, sommer bailey, and riley to make this shoot happen. can't wait to work with this group again. so much fun and i love the way everything came together. riley oh riley...this girl is going places...just sayin ;)

15 comments:

Jobrina Hofleit said...

Just amazing Hope!!!!! So many different looks, I don't think I can pick a favorite!!!!! She is so beautiful and those sunflare ones....TDF!!!!!!!

Amy Lucy said...

Just gorgeous! The light is amazing. The last ones of her the blue dress are my faves. :)

Jenna Stubbs said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the blue dress ones.

Sarah Bunch said...

Beautiful work, Hope!!

Krista keller said...

Love these, hope! Beautiful work and I'm always a sucker for lense flare so those are my favorites!

Gail said...

It is a lot of fun working with models isn't it? Hope, these are lovely and I enjoy seeing you getting your backlighting on!!! Well done friend, beautiful work.

Mary Schannen said...

Holy moly - these are stunning! That light!

Krista Lund said...

gorgeous! love the bw and the sun flare and the last one with her in blue.

Sabreena K. said...

Beautiful! You capture your model and lighting so perfectly!

Beth Ross | Tyler TX Photographer said...

These are amazing! I love the backlight and haze. What a gorgeous model!

Leslie said...

Every single image is jaw droppingly stunning, Hope. What an amazing session - she is gorgeous and your use of light is absolutely perfect.

Christina Anglum said...

Gorgeous light, gorgeous senior. LOVE IT! Love the creaminess of your processing.

Sarah Albert said...

Beautiful girl and awesome photography. Love it!

Breanna said...

These are beautiful Hope- love the lighting, posing, clothing, all of it :)!

Jayme said...

Your light is so beautiful in every one!

Post a Comment

Followers