our project ten | april edition

i've been slacking on this project...slacking on capturing my girls.  but on easter...we had a fun filled day and i had my iphone on me for most of it, so i have an "mostly" instagram filled 10 on 10 this month.  i did actually bring my camera out for pics during the egg hunt that you can see here.


thoroughly enjoyed the day with my girlies.  to peek into my friend jen's day head here!  beyond excited about meeting her next month in dallas!!!

7 comments:

Kirsty-Abu Dhabi said...

Hope, your family are so adorable - so glad you could share these and that you had a Happy Easter

Jazmyn said...

I don't think I follow you on instagram! What is your username on there? I love the twins' dresses, they're so cute and I'm glad you had a good easter too! :)

Love, Jazmyn♥

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

@Jazmyn - i am hope4ou. im pretty sure i follow you so you could maybe find me that way. thx for the compliment on the girls dresses.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE these pictures. What a perfectly beautiful day. I love your images always : )

efi said...

love love love! your girls are gorgeous..! love the one with you all three!

Berta said...

Love the one with the 3 girls holding hands! would love to put that on my facebook page...so adorable.

Andrea said...

This is gorgeous...doesn't look slacking to me :) Can't wait to see this month

Post a Comment

Followers