1 corinthians 13:13
and now these three remain: faith, hope and love. but the greatest of these is love.
i admit and probably don't have to. this picture wasn't taken this week (if you look below, i've already blogged it), but this week has been a very busy one and by the time this post is published i'll be off to dallas for the bloom face 2 face workshop! but in truth, all that I see when I look at this image is love. mackenzie loves her sisters so much - i think you can feel the closeness and love here between her and nia. i hope and pray that never changes.
1 corinthians 13:14
love is patient, love is kind...
now here is a shot that i technically took this week - on sunday. i was practicing backlighting techniques and when going through the images, i fell in love with how intense mackenzie's gaze was here. i absolutely love that girl. having her in my life i know that love is patient and kind. she is so patient with me letting me practice. she has no real interest in getting in front of the camera, but she does it for me. seriously, i couldn't ask for a better daughter.
i had bigger plans for this week, but time or lack there of got in the way. there will likely be many weeks like that, but i'm committed to this project and plan to keep shooting in the time that i have available.
now keep the circle going and head on over to Kelly Baxter | Seattle Natural Light Photographer's blog. she blew me away last week! did you see that train shot?? can't wait to see what she has in store for love.
see you next friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Love these Hope! That's funny... I almost put the same Bible verse on my post! You go girl!
Beautiful images! I absolutely love them and the post processing is gorgeous! Have fun at Face 2 Face!!!
What a gorgeous moment you captured! Love these Hope.. super wonderful :)
Hey Hope, I love both of these pics. The one for the class is awesome. I am still working on mine!
Can't wait to hear about your trip.
hope,
these images are incredible.
that first image takes my breath away and the second...your daughter is just so beautiful.
have a wonderful time at f2f...i'm so jealous!
Hope, these are both such incredible shots. Seriously, they scream LOVE. And I love them. Love love love!
Have a blast in Dallas!!!
Hope I adore the shot of your girls. How lucky they are to have each other! Have fun at f2f, wish I could join u ladies!
Hope, I don't know how old your beautiful daughter is but can't you sort of feel or see what she will be like as a woman? Does this make any sense? Is she an old soul? Maybe that's it....either way its stunning! And the top photo with your girls is so, so sweet. I love them both!
Amazing! Her eyes are beautiful!
I do love that shot of your girls. The last image is breathtaking. Just gorgeous!
Beautiful images! The first one melts my heart! Love M's gaze in the 2nd too, intense! Well done and have a great time at F2F!
Great post and images! Can't wait to hear all about the Bloom face to face workshop. How EXCITING!
Gorgeous gorgeous! Your photos make me smile and capture emotion as it happens! Simply Lovely!!!
Well, you HAD to use this one for this theme, because it's perfect! I hearted it on flickr when I first saw it... it's an absolutely beautiful and timeless shot. You get to go to the Bloom workshop!!!? Okay, I'm going to have to start hanging out on the forums so I can hear all about it. Awesome!!!
Beautiful second pic, too, btw. :-)
Wow that first one...there are no words. Love that interaction.
Truly gorgeous photos Hope.
I love these. Gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment