Gracie

i love the name gracie - an extension of grace.  those that know me well know that i love virtuous names.  each of my girls have virtuous name of sorts.  my oldest imani  (means faith in swahili) mackenzie grace, twin a: nia grace and twin b: nala iman (an extension of imani or faith).  so i think just by default i was in love with gracie at first sight.  oh my word...what a total doll.  but beyond that, she's an absolute sweet heart.  her parents have done a terrific job with her in all aspects.  if i were closer, i'd babysit her anytime.  she's got style, is respectful, knows how to smile with her eyes, can work with wind in her hair, and knows just what to do get the shot.

how adorable is she??? 

you either have it or you don't...and she definitely has it!  she's an old pro at this modeling thing...don't be surprised if you see this beautiful face on america's next top model in a decade :)


i still have lots more images to work through, but i had to share these!

22 comments:

breeze said...

Gorgeous!!! I love what you captured and your processing. Miss G was awesome!

Val Spring said...

These are beautiful Hope!!!

Jasmine Sargent said...

Great shots Hope!

Unknown said...

LOVE these Hope! Thanks so much for capturing her and her spirit!! And if you did live close I might take you up on that offer of babysitting but that would also have to include the little monster Grant! LOL!!

Sara Tegman Photography said...

Gorgeously sweet! Love these, Hope!

Naomi said...

I recognize that beautiful face! What gorgeous shots!

Linsey said...

Just beautiful!!!! I love your processing! That last one of G is TDF!!!!! WOW!!!

Kelly R said...

So cute! Love these shots!

Stacey S said...

Stunning girl and shots!!

Amy Lucy said...

Oh that first one is TDF!!! Beautiful!

Delicate Dewdrops Photography said...

Pretty girl and stylin' boots!

Farm Girl in MD said...

Love love love these!

Amanda B. said...

Love these! She's beautiful!

shelley said...

Beautifully captured.

Tammy said...

Beautiful girl! And I love the bright colors, great processing.

Holly C said...

These are so unique and beautiful!

Jayme Franklin said...

Just gorgeous!

Shannon Wilkinson said...

I love the colors and styling! These are adorable images.

Unknown said...

what a beautiful little girl! love it!

Sarah Vasquez said...

What a gorgeous little girl!!! I love her hair. The first and last photos are my favorite.

Nicole Peterson said...

Hope,

I haven't visited and a while and I am like WOW. I am blown away by your work. You have made AMAZING strides with your photography. Your work is absolutely gorgeous.

Melissa Klein said...

What a beautiful girl! Love her outfit, too - those boots are great!

Post a Comment

Followers