52 fridays 20 | 52 flower

this week's theme is flower(s).  i've had an interesting week and i waited to the last minute.  last night i stopped by the tulsa garden center grounds and took a few shots of different flowers.  this is one of my faves.

now view a few more flower shots by first linking over to kristen | kms photography - leave her some love!

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

So pretty, Hope! Gorgeous pp and I love the composition!!

Emily said...

I love the vintage feel to this! :-)

melissa deakin said...

oh stunning, hope!
what a gorgeous flower and i love your post processing!

Val Spring said...

So soft and pretty. Love that you chose a white flower and the way you edited it!

Kate said...

Hope I love your processing with this image. So lovely, and vintage-y feeling. :)

Holly Thompson said...

Stunning! I love the processing! It looks so dreamy.

Krista k said...

I just keep looking at it as if I will see more ... Just stunning, Hope! Your pping makes this a real beauty!

Kelly B said...

Hope, this is sooo beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and vintage feel it has! WOW!

KellyW said...

Now this is something I would put on my walls - I love the colors!

Post a Comment

Followers