52 fridays 17 | 52 rainbow

17 weeks in and this week's theme is rainbow.  

for this theme, i captured my daughter nala in a rainbow of colors.  oh i wish she'd be still for just a moment to let me capture a decent picture...but no...luckily i caught her from behind here.  my busy little one in an array of color in the warmth of sunshine...that's what makes a rainbow.

now keep the blog circle going and visit chrissy | my lily rose photography  for her take on the rainbow theme.

see you next friday!

missed past weeks themes?  see below for links to the first few!
self portrait - week 1
shades of red - week 2
warmth - week 3
motions - week 5
love - week 6

23 comments:

emily horton said...

Oh, my gosh. Absolutely perfect!!! I love your processing... a work of art, Hope. :)

Krista said...

Very cool processing and a beautiful picture! Very sweet !

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

Hope she is so adorable. I love this warm processing and the vivid bright colors. Lovely!

Val Spring said...

This is GORGEOUSSSSSS!!! Love love love the pp and off course your cute lil' girl and her sweet colorful outfit! Oh, and obviously the balloons!
xoxo

Jessica said...

so so so so so so cute!! Love this a million times! I love the processing. You da bomb!

Kensya said...

WOW! Love this!

jules said...

oh my gosh hope! this is gorgeous!!! beautiful compo!

KellyW said...

Divine! Fabulous job - you make it look easy with your little cutie-pie :)

Kelly B. said...

Hope, I love this! What a great way to capture this week's theme! Love your post-processing too! Beautiful!

Jenn said...

such a sweet sweet shot! I really love this! The processing is fab!

melissa deakin said...

oh hope,
this is spectacular!
i love her outfit and those balloons are perfect!
i know exactly what you mean...my littlest (2 years) will never stay still or look at the camera now.
happy mother's day, my friend!

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty picture! Just lovely, she looks so sweet with her balloons!!

Tabitha Patrick Photography said...

this is so cute!!! love the colors!

Kimberlee said...

You might say that this isn't a decent picture of your daughter but I think it's fabulous!

Gail said...

HOPE!!!!! this is freakinggorgeousawesomeandamazing!!!! I big fat puffy heart love it!

Carolyn Gomez said...

Hope, how did I not know about this blog?? :) I love all your photos, and editing is lovely! Nala is so big now, she's so precious! I love her rain boots, you'll have to share where you bought those ;)

fifik said...

Love the color here, and those balloons... I want to do a whole shoot like this soon!

Amy said...

Gorgeous! I love this to death!

Jenny said...

sooooo adorable!!! love it!

Unknown said...

Hope this is so perfect for rainbow. I love your color and seriously, could she be any cuter???

Erin Leigh said...

i love all the colors in this image!

Lisa Turner said...

Omg I love this. I think I actually like it better that it's from behind. Beautiful.

Hannah said...

Lovely, Hope. This is such a cute shot.

Post a Comment

Followers