52 fridays 28 | 52 silhouettes

im really quite lame this week.  i have nothing.  life happened.  this week has been a full work week coupled with evenings at vacation bible school.   the camera just didn't come out. 

i had the best intentions and even a read a tutorial on capturing silhouettes, but alas, it didnt happen.

so, hop over to sf bay area photographer, jayme franklin's site where im sure she won't disappoint like i did.

do me a favor and pop back in before next week.  i really do want to give silhouettes a go...so check back later for my attempt!

e.t.a.

k...so a full week later...i'm finally posting...and it's still lame...but i love the colors in the sky...and i can finally check this off my bucket list.

week 28 silhouette



happy friday.

7 comments:

emily said...

Hi, Hope!
we can all relate!! I'll check back later, b/c I know that yours will be beautiful. :)

emily horton said...

Me, again... I think that your link to Jayme is going to Amanda H's facebook? OR... this could be something weird with my stupid google chrome that I just installed. If I'm crazy, just ignore it and delete this one...I did visit her page the other day, so who knows what is up with that. Here's Jamie's link just in case yours really is wrong:http://www.jaymefranklin.com/fifty-two-on-fridays-silhouettes-sf-bay-area-family-photographer

Krista Keller photography | Danville CA said...

I'll be back! Call me if you want me to give you a few hints....also check out detra's instructions.

I'm totally laughing at emily's post above.! Can't wait to see where your link takes me. :D

Valeria said...

I know the feeling. Have a great weekend

Laurie said...

Hi Hope.. :) We're all just checking back in! xoxo

Shea Parker said...

i know what you mean about life happening my friend! I am so jealous you are going to the workshop in Houston!

Laurie said...

I'm so glad that you posted your silhouette!!
I love the way they all line up. :)

Post a Comment

Followers