Taylor Sneak Peek

what to say when "thank you" isn't enough??  i've been wanting to do a practice shoot with a highschool junior or senior.  so, a couple of weeks ago, i emailed my work buddy to ask if she thought her  daughter would be willing to let me shoot a practice "senior" session. 

i am seriously beyond grateful and happy she was willing.

yes, she is gorgeous...
yes, that might have had a little bit to do with why i asked her...
yes, i'm pretty sure i didn't look like that in highschool either...

Taylor Blog Board 3

Taylor Blog Board 2

she mentioned that it would be good practice for her for next year when she is a senior...um no practice necessary...
Taylor Blog Board 1

and yes, she gets it naturally...that's her mommy!

thanks kaye and thanks taylor!!  you are both stunning!

more to come...

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful, jeez I only wish I looked like that in high school. What am I talking about still don't feel that pretty half the time haha! I really like these. :)

Oh Jazmyn♥

Angela Chandler said...

Stunning! The light is just gorgeous...beautiful ladies!

Amy Mae said...

So great! And the last one with the mom, is so special, too!

Catherine said...

Agree, they are stunning! Great job on the session!

Kensya said...

These are stunning! Your so right, she's perfect model to practice with!

Krista Lund said...

wow! she is gorgeous and your settings and light rock!

Jobrina Hofleit said...

WOW!!!!!! Girl, you rocked this!!!!!!! Please say your definitely gonna start doing Senior shoots!!!!! Cause your a natural and your model......gorgeous!!!!! Yea, I agree, I don't think she needs much practice for next year, she's a natural as well!!!!! ;-) And you can see where she gets her beautiful looks from.....mom is stunning!!!! ;-)

Amber Snow said...

first off, your branding is awesome. these pics are great!

knittyrin said...

Beautiful! I especially like the daughter/mother picture. What a great keepsake.

Jenny said...

gorgeous girl and beautiful session! love the light in that first one on the top left. great job with this!!!

Nicole Denae Photography said...

these are beautiful! they lighting, the posing... everything! great job!

STephanie Moore said...

Seriously Hope, these are absolutely fabulous. SHe is so dang gorgeous and you did a beautiful job capturing her. I am so proud of you and your growth your work is just perfect!

Stacey S said...

These are fantastic!! Gorgeous girl and I really love the one with her equally gorgeous mom. :)

Lullu Little Photography said...

Gorgeous! Love the light...

Gretchen said...

Wow Hope, these are beautiful! I bet she is just thrilled! Love number three!

leah said...

Beautiful Session! Love the bokeh too =)

Carrie said...

So.Very.Stunning!!! These are gorgeous images, every single one of them!

christina said...

Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful! What a gorgeous mother/daughter.

G K said...

Um, that kid is gorgeous! Yeah, I totally didn't look like that in high school, either! :)

You're such a great photographer, Hope! If I ever come that way or you ever come this way, I'm totally going to ask if you want to practice on my family and me! Haha! :)

I'm sure that girl and her mom are blown away by what you've given them.

maureenwilson said...

I am so excited about our trip to texas!! Can't wait to soak up info and spend time hanging out. whoot.

krista keller photography | Danville CA said...

Great job, Hope! I love these! You need to be in business!!

wendy said...

Wow! They look so much alike. These are just gorgeous, Hope!

Rachelle said...

Lovely session. I am certain these will be the ones she uses in the yearbook's senior section.

Tabitha Patrick Photography said...

these are beautiful!!!

Z'sTheDay said...

yeah, I certainly didn't look like that in HS either! so pretty!! love these!!

Karin said...

WOW, Hope! These are so beautiful! You had an absolutely gorgeous subject, and you also did an amazing job with choosing the locations and poses!

Post a Comment

Followers