this week's theme is close-up. this is a shot of my cooler than cool six year old nephew that i took over thanksgiving in dallas. there is a shortage of boys around here so it was fun to get take some shots of boys with personality. i was just taking snapshots that day, but this is one of my favorite close-up pics. it's a bit revealing of his playful mischievious character. i'm in love with his beautiful chocolate brown skin, awesome hair cut, and just jealous of those lashes!
now continue viewing images with a closeup theme by first linking over to Kelly Baxter | Seattle Natural Light Photographer. we missed her last week so you'll want to check out her make up post too.
missed past weeks themes? see below for links to the first few!
self portrait - week 1
shades of red - week 2
warmth - week 3
also, i have a winner fo the tvp giveaway...
emily horton! congrats girlie! shoot me an email and let me know what initial you want and i'll get it sent your way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
Look at those lashes! Beautiful image Hope.
Hope I love this! It reminds me of a shot I have of Cooper's friend-another favorite. Wish I had thought to add it!!! BTW-every week I mean to tell you I love your blog design!!
This is beautiful Hope! I'm jealous of those lashes, too!!
Who wouldn't be jealous of those gorgeous thick dark lashes. The focus of the lashes is spot-on. I have a similar shot of my youngest that is one of my favorites of all-time.
Oh wow, he is a beautiful child! Love how everything comes together to make this image so memorable!
Seriously??!! I won the drawing!!! That is awesome! I'll send you an email, but I think I'd love... an E. :-)
Now, this photo is so gorgeous. The focus is absolutely perfect. I love those lashes!!!
What a beautiful boy you have. Love his long beautiful eyelashes!!! Great photo!!!
Congrats emily! and I love this picture! The point of view is great!
it's always the boys that get then lashes dang it... Im kinda digging the swirl in his hair, in NZ we call that shape the koru, like a fern frond meaning "new beginnings"
What beautiful lashes! I love eyelash shots.
Gorgeous photo and those eyelashes are beautiful :)
Lovely, lovely lashed! Love this Hope!
Fantastic shot!! What a handsome boy. I think you're right. You can definitely get a glimpse of his personality in this shot. Love it!
Yes, I'll take an order of those eyelashes to go, please! LOVE the hair! Great shot Hope!!
Wow! Check out those eyelashes! Beautiful shot! I just love that little swirl in his hair!
hope,
i love this so much!
love that cool here.
the tones are amazing!
Gorgeous gorgeous, Hope!!! His lashes are crazy amazing!!! Beautiful capture, my friend!
Xoxo
Hope, this is gorgeous! I love everything about it too!
Oh my goodness!! I LOVE this!!!
Post a Comment