52 fridays 34 | 52 headshot

cheating again...well, because this week's pressures were just a bit high and i haven't picked up my camera in a while...

but i love this headshot...

Websized Mandi 11


now head over to check out dana cubbage | lifestyle pet photographer and see what her headshot looks like. 

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Yup! That is gorgeous...what a beautiful girl! Great headshot!

krista keller photography | Danville CA said...

Hope - I hope you are having a better week! This is a stunning headshot of a beautiful girl! Love it!

Laurie said...

She is SO pretty.. and I LOVE her eyes!!
Beautiful headshot Hope!!

Kate said...

Wow! She is beautiful, and your photo is just lovely Hope. Beautiful image.

Catherine said...

I can see why you like it! Love the moodiness of it--and she's a great model!

Christy Tower said...

WOW!!!! This is a stunning photo!!!

Post a Comment

Followers