52 fridays 38 | 52 body parts

this week's theme is body parts or body scapes...

um... i just love little baby feet....

week 38 body parts excited about linking to my friend jayme this week. i'm sure you won't be disappointed to find out how she interpreted this week's theme. check her out - jayme franklin | s.f. bay area natural light photographer

5 comments:

Jessi said...

I LOVE baby feet! This is awesome!

dw said...

aaah Hope, so sweet and tender. I love baby feet too! LOL. Seems the majority of us have love with feet/legs this week. LOL.

Laurie said...

Such perfect little toes..

melissa deakin said...

absolutely perfect, hope!
i adore the tones in this.
i am obsessed with baby feet!
this makes me smile.

Jayme F. said...

Oh my gosh when I saw this I just about fell out of my chair! It is perfect in every way! The composition, the processing, everything. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Followers