Miss B | Gorgeous Teen Session

This is Miss B.  She is super gorgeous in a adorable tiny package.  We've been chatting back and forth planning for her session and I'm so excited that everything came together so well. She is a perfect little model. 

She brought along her sweet boyfriend who was just great...seriously, way more patient than my husband would have been.  We squeezed in a few shots of the pair of them too...

But for now...just a few...

Blog Post Hope Toliver HighSchool Senior Photographer Tulsa

Thanks guys so much for hanging out with me tonight. So many more to come!

31 comments:

Kensya said...

Love these Hope! Pretty pls mentor me one day :)

Krista Campbell Photography said...

Gorgeous girl and images!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous!

jules said...

beautiful session hope! just gorgeous!!!

Julie Livermore said...

She is gorgeous! You did a beautiful job!

leah said...

Gorgeous model is right! You did fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Great job with this senior. She has beautiful eyes!

Nicki said...

beautiful images! nice work!

Lacey said...

Hello, Beautiful! Photos and your subject!! Amazing job, Hope!

Laura said...

Oh wow she is gorgeous! Love these!

Tori said...

Her eyes are amazing!

Melissa said...

Hope!!!! Good gracious, girl...these are amazing. You rocked it! I'm thinking she will love them!

Miranda said...

WOW what a beautiful girl! These are amazing :)

rachael said...

she is amazingly beautiful! and you did an excellent job :)

Mary Schannen said...

Gorgeous girl and Gorgeous images! Very nice work!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous model and crystal clear photos! I love the colors and depth of field!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous job! What a beautiful young lady :)

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Stunning girl and beautiful images!

Judie said...

Gorgeous! Beautifully done!

Melanie said...

Stunning images!!!!

Jenne Dunham said...

Gorgeous set - she's beautiful!

Carrie said...

Umm....WOW. What a gorgeous girl and your images are divine!

cece's mom said...

Very, very pretty. Nice work Hope!

Krista Lund said...

very pretty! love that last one!

Donelle said...

Wow she is gorgeous, you did a great job, and love the last one the B&W conversion is amazing

Kit Womble Photography said...

love the last one! great job Hope! beautiful girl :)

Catherine said...

Great set! Love the last one too!

Stephanie Moore said...

Um how did I miss this session Hope! This is so gorgeous and that last picture is just AMAZING!

jules said...

oh hope ... these are wonderful! you did a gorgeous job!

Kelly Lynne said...

WOW, I just have to say I hate her, haha jk. She is beautiful and your captures are wonderful

Christina said...

Man, do I wish I had senior pics like these back in the day! These are fantastic!!!

Post a Comment

Followers