Our Project Ten | September Edition

i'm convinced life is going by far too fast.  it's already time for another ten on ten post.  if you missed last month's edition check it out here.  essentially i've teamed up with an amazing group of nine photographers for a very personal lifestyle photography project.  ten photos posted on tenth of of each month...with just one catch.  the photographer has to be in one shot. 

a quick glance below will reveal that i failed on that catch this month.  my camera battery died at the end of the day so my project just kinda abruptly ended without me.  but i'm thrilled to have taken the time to slow down and observe.  as a working mom, i don't get enough days to just hang with the girls.  but this time of the year begins a series a months where i will get at least a day or two each month.  love love love bank holidays.  this month, i spent labor day with my girls, just watching and observing.  they are constantly busy and moving.  happy to have captured that...someday i'll miss it...today i've documented it.

ten on ten
now i'm sure val spring has some beautiful moments that she captured this month. i just adore the way she captures her beautiful girls. check her out | the red balloon photography.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope, I love, love, love these shots. So beautiful. Tells your story of everyday life. Gorgeous!

Kirsty-Abu Dhabi said...

Lovely - I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful girls in just a regular day :)

breeze said...

I absolutely love the feel of these. I adore them all!

Nancy said...

These are just awesome. Love the real-life feel of them, especially the hint of grain!

robyn said...

this are wonderful Hope. i love the story they tell and the feel they give me.

Miranda said...

Beautiful! The way you capture everyday moments is amazing!

Amber said...

Love these images!

wendy said...

Love. Pure and simple.

Carey said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the piano image. I just love it.

I see the finger sucking appliance... My daughter turned 3 in June and sucks her thumb madly... I think we'll likely end up using that little dude thing too....

efi said...

loved your day ! the one in the piano is my fav! ... i didnt know finger sucking appliance even existed..my V. who is turning 3 in December is also doing it especially at nights ...

Jobrina Hofleit said...

Oh Hope, this day is so real, I LOVE these images and I LOVE that you were home to capture your beautiful girls being themselves.....I absolutely "adore" that piano image with all three girls.....sooooo stinkin cute!!!! !;-)

Laura said...

Love these images. Such a beautiful day in the life.

Shannon Harrison said...

Oh my gosh Hope! #4 makes me weepy. ADORE IT!

Rebecca Spencer said...

Stunning Hope, and such an inspiration too. I really should think about doing something like this, time is racing ahead so fast and capturing moments like this is so important. x

Satakieli said...

These are beautiful, I adore the soulful black and white photos!

Farm Girl in MD said...

I love #4 especially!!

Lori Jaeski said...

Hope, I always enjoy visiting your blog! You and your photography are so inspiring. #4 is my favorite from this group. Would have been nice to "see" you too this month, but perhaps next time? :)

Gretchen said...

So pretty! Your perspective is really beautiful. I especially love the piano shot. Wish I could do more like this. Very inspiring!!

Z'sTheDay said...

adore these!!!! and oh my word those fabulous bandaids?! lol love love love!!

angela king said...

love these everyday photos. so beautiful.

Holly Thompson said...

LOVE #4... your girls are so sweet and you are going to love having these memories captured so beautifully when they are all grown up.

Jessica Holden said...

These are just beautiful!!!!

Mandy said...

These are lovely. That challenge sounds hard you're doing an amazing job.

Alli said...

Gorgeous! I love the one with the 3 of them sitting at the table---great angle & composition. So many great every day moments here.

Mrs. Fun said...

Oh I just love these. So beautiful.

Valeria said...

I love your girls

Sara T said...

#4 is THE cutest. Love to see your girls.

Val Spring said...

LOVE you documentation and that you were able to enjoy such a sweet day with your beautiful girlies! I'M IN LOVE WITH THE PIANO PICTURE! xo

Post a Comment

Followers