growing "a" family

Not every two year girl I meet is ready to be a big sister...but this one is. Gosh, Miss B is adorable!

Look at those eyes...

If her new little sister is half as cute as she is...I foresee trouble for daddy in five short weeks!

Thank you A Family for spending the evening with me!  Much more to come!!

Alexander Maternity to Blog

31 comments:

Carolyn said...

These are gorgeous Hope! i love them all, good job girl :)

Kensya said...

Lovely. I love the colors the family chose to wear!

Jen said...

Gorgeous! You do such a wonderful job!

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness! That lil girl is precious! I love
The family shots and their outfits are perfection!

Donelle said...

Wow your right those eyes are gorgeous, love the last picture, everything about it is great

Stephanie Moore said...

Hope these are beautiful. I love watching your progress. Your edits are beautiful!

Ridge Meadows Photography said...

Uhm wow these are beautiful. LOVE the bright colors in the last one, and the little girl-SO CUTE!

Margie said...

Ohhhh, love these. And love, love, LOVE that first shot especially.
Great job!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Oh I love the last one, how sweet! Great work!

Deanna said...

Awww these are great! I love the ones of the little girl and the very last one best!

Kerri said...

She is just too cute! Such a beautiful family. Love the first and last shot!

Tammy said...

Pretty little family! And I love the color choices, the purple just looks fab :)

Z'sTheDay said...

wonderful emotion in your photos Hope, we have a rose garden so similar here I thought you were in SB for a minute! :-) the one of them in the purple- wow!!

Trudie said...

How much did you pay this model family to work for you? :) They are so gorgeous and I love all of the photos.

rachael said...

love the first few, so pretty!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, Hope! Look at that face!! What a gorgeous family. The last one is my favorite.

kara jo said...

so gorgeous. Your work is truly beautiful! Love your black and whites on top!

Krista Lund said...

the first and last one are so sweet!

Melissa Lloyd said...

Beatiful family! Great session...

Angela Chandler said...

What a gorgeous family! Awesome captures!

wendy said...

Hope, these are beautiful! The purple is perfect and I love your black and whites. Well done!

Courtney said...

These are wonderful! LOVE the first one!!!!

Tori said...

The first one made me say "Oh" and the rest are just as gorgeous!

christy said...

That last photo is awesome. I love the colors and how you 1st focus on the parents, the move down to the little girl.

Zee said...

Gorgeous images! Inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, I love the colors!

Michele said...

Love your b&w conversion! What a beautiful family! Love the first one!

Kim S said...

Love these, especially the way the little girls head is poking out in the last one - so sweet!

Jayme F. said...

Wonderful maternity and family session. So adorable!

heather manor said...

oh i just love these! what great color ♥

maureenwilson said...

what a beautiful family!! love them Hope!!

Post a Comment

Followers